The state government of Andhra Pradesh has developed OBMMS to monitor and manage beneficiary schemes for the citizens. The OBMMS System or apobmms is developed to monitor the implementation of Self Employment /Economic Support Schemes like subsidy loans in Andhra Pradesh with full transparency.
Mainly, the AP OBMMS system keeps a check on how subsidies and loans being transferred to strengthen the below Poverty Line (BPL) beneficiaries in the state.
The motive behind starting the OBMMS Online system was to provide financial help (in subsidies or loans) to the citizens of the state. Also, this system is working for the advancement of women and minorities as well.
List of Departments under AP OBMMS System
The state government of Andhra Pradesh releases a new list of Subsidy Loan/Kapu Loan beneficiaries every year. For this season, around 2 lakh beneficiaries have been identified by the government.
The list of departments falling under OBMMS System
- SC Corporation
- BC Corporation
- ST Corporation
- MBC Corporation
- Economically Backward Communities
- Vysya Community Corporation
- BC Federation (There 11 Subdivisions of BC Federations)
- APS Minorities Financial Corporation
- APS Christian Financial Corporation
- A.P. StateKapu Welfare and Development Corporation Limited
- A.P. Welfare of differently-abled, transgender, and Senior Citizens
Before the creation of the OBMMS System, these departments were working independently. Now, all of these departments have been merged into the OBMMS System.
AP YSR Subsidy Loan Status OBMMS Application Status
Thousands of the beneficiaries concerned with the different communities falling under BPL families have applied for YSR Subsidy Loan this year. The Department has identified around 1.98 lakh beneficiaries from 20 corporations.
The YSR Subsidy Load scheme offers the opportunity to start a new/ Small business to the beneficiaries of various communities belonging to the BPL families in the state. The required financial help is offered by the concerned department once the application is verified and processed by concerned officials.
As the online obmms application status checking facility is now available, you can check the status of your YSR Subsidy Loan application & find out what is the exact status of the YSR obmms application.
Required Document List for YSR Subsidy Loan application online at OBMMS System
- Identity Proof- Aadhaar Card, PAN card, Voter ID, Driving license, etc.
- Income certificate
- Below poverty line certificate
- Address Proof: Aadhaar Number, Property tax bill, legal passport, utility bill, etc.
- Bank account passbook
- Caste Certificate approved by Meeseva for SC, ST, BC, and Kapu. Minorities don’t need any caste certificate.
How to Check YSR Subsidy Application Status
- To check the application status, you need to open the official website of the Online Beneficiary Management and Monitoring System.
- Form the home page of the website you need to click on the link “Get Beneficiary Proceedings” option available in the left-hand side of the page
- A new web page will appear on the screen where you need to enter the beneficiary ID
- Click on get detail option given next to the beneficiary ID and your application status will appear on the screen.
Eligibility Criteria for bankable schemes and Subsidies at OBMMS
To get the benefits under OBMMS Schemes, the beneficiaries must fulfill the following requirements.
- Beneficiaries must belong to a Minority community or listed departments above.
- Age of the beneficiaries must be between 21-55 years
- The income of the Parent/ applicant should not exceed Rs. 75000/- in Urban areas and Rs. 60,000/- per year in Rural areas
- The beneficiary should possess an Aadhaar Card / Ration Card
- Preference shall be given to women beneficiaries so as to cover a minimum of 33.3%.
Required Documents for OBMMS
- Income Certificate issued by Tahsildar
- Photostat copy of Ration Card
- Photostat copy of Aadhaar Card
- One Passport size photo
How to Apply online for OBMMS Beneficiary?
The citizens having above mentioned eligibility can be a beneficiary of the OBMMS Schemes and Subsidies. To become beneficiary, the can apply online at OBMMS. They do not need to go here and there to fill the online application. You just need to follow the instruction available below.
Step 1: First of all, you need to visit the official website of ap obmms and click the Apply Online button. On the next page, the list of all organizations will be displayed. Just select the Organization you belong to.
Step 2: On the next page, you will be asked for the Beneficiary Type (Individual or Organization). Select your preferred type of Beneficiary, Type of Financial Assistance, Sector, and Scheme and submit for the next step.
Step 3: On this page, you have to select your district, Mandal, Panchayat, and Village. After selecting proper options, you have to add beneficiary details like Name, address, Ration Card number, Aadhar number, meeseva document, Photo, Driving License details, and other important details mentioned out there.
Step 4: After filling in all the details, review your details before final submission. After reviewing it properly, submit the final application.
After registration of application through Online Beneficiary Management and Monitoring System (OBMMS) the online registered application, You can Print the Acknowledge form (in PDF format).
The Hard copy of the application shall be submitted to the Mandal Parishad Development Officer / Municipal Commissioner (Municipality) /Zonal Commissioner (in the case of Municipal Corporation) along with the above-mentioned enclosures.
How to do Beneficiary Search in OBMMS
- Step 1: GO to the home page of OBMMS. Please use the link available below
- Step 2: Select the “Beneficiary Search” option from the citizen corner.
- Step 3: Now you can search beneficiary using Ration card Number or Aadhaar Number
- Step 4: Click on Search. The beneficiary name will be displayed.